- The Bullish Case for Sri LankaPosted 17 days ago
- Alternatives to the FedPosted 38 days ago
- Get First Two Chapters of Currency Book For FreePosted 40 days ago
- The Definitive Guide to Emerging Currencies Now AvailablePosted 45 days ago
- Trend Analysis of Chinese Renminbi for 2013Posted 47 days ago
- Transition of Power in China Calls for Cautious OptimismPosted 52 days ago
- Investment Strategy for East Asian WarPosted 59 days ago
- Cyprus Deposit Tax Effect on Emerging MarketsPosted 61 days ago
- Why China and Japan Are Likely Going to WarPosted 65 days ago
- Is it Game Over for Chinese Banks?Posted 67 days ago
Sri Lanka is not often considered a viable option by investors. However, with previous geopolitical tensions...
The Federal Reserve’s track record has not been the strongest. The US dollar (UUP) has 98...
In order to give readers a taste of what the Definitive Guide to Emerging Market Currencies...
I am excited to announce that my newest book, The Definitive Guide to Emerging Market Currencies,...
In the year of 2013, the two-way volatility characteristics can best describe the trend of RMB...
On Sunday 17th March, China concluded the inaugural session of the 12th National People’s Congress (“NPC”)...