- Optimistic on Chinese Renminbi Once Again in 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Tiger Brands: The Kraft of AfricaPosted 2 months ago
- What Taiwanese Company Belongs in Your Portfolio?Posted 3 months ago
- Transfer of Research to Nomadic Capital Partners WebsitePosted 3 months ago
- African Air Travel – The Last FrontierPosted 5 months ago
- Startups in Emerging MarketsPosted 5 months ago
- Interview with the UAE paper The NationalPosted 5 months ago
- Are Diamonds the Next GoldPosted 5 months ago
- Investing in Fiji: Opportunity in Frontier Market HospitalityPosted 6 months ago
- BRICS Fights Back Against Currency WarsPosted 9 months ago
The Definitive Guide to Emerging Currencies Now Available
I am excited to announce that my newest book, The Definitive Guide to Emerging Market Currencies, is now available for sale in both print and ebook edition on Amazon. For those looking to invest in emerging market currencies, this book is great starting point that highlights the key differences in trading emerging market currencies versus major currency pairs. In addition, I provide fundamental outlooks for the most traded and free flowing currencies within the emerging economies to provide economic context to how these currencies currently perform along with historical drivers.
About The Definitive Guide to Emerging Market Currencies:
With central banks around the world devaluing major currencies such as the US dollar, Japanese Yen, and the euro, opportunities for higher returns are available through investing in emerging market currencies. Investing in exotic currencies such as the Chinese renminbi or Brazilian real may seem complicated, but with the help of this book we make it more accessible to investors of all sizes.
The Definitive Guide to Emerging Market Currencies covers the macroeconomic underpinnings foreign currency markets, the fundamental factors that define the future strengthening of currencies in emerging markets, and how to trade these currencies. The book also goes into detail on the economic fundamentals of every significantly liquid emerging market currency along with an investing outlook for each one.
For those looking to make money trading emerging market FOREX, or are just curious about emerging market currencies, this book is the best place to start. Even stock market investors benefit from learning about these FOREX markets because currency fluctuations have a huge impact on investors’ total returns in any foreign country.